When you take to the water, protect your family, guests and your investment with marine insurance. Let Alliance help you find the right coverage for your boat, personal watercraft, trailer and boating accessories.
Here are some of the coverages offered to help protect your boat or yacht:
Protect one of you largest investments in Florida
- Physical Damage coverage. Provides protection in the event of a collision with a submerged object or another boat.
- Liability coverage. For bodily injury or damage to the property of others.
- Personal Property coverage. Protects personal property on the boat including, but not limited to, your clothing, stereo system, cameras and other personal items.
- Towing and Assistance coverage. To transport your boat to a repair facility when it's inoperable and you're stranded.
- Agreed Value or Actual Cash Value coverage. Agreed Value entitles you to the "replacement value" on most partial losses involving your vessel, its furniture, fixtures and electronic equipment. Actual Cash Value earns you a substantial premium discount. In the event of a loss, settlement is based upon a depreciated value.